- Minimises earthworm activity on the soil surface
- No detrimental impact on worms
- Contains no active chemicals, only deterrents
- Highly effective in early and late season
Sapphire Green is a combination of harmless fertiliser ingredients which helps to suppress worm casts with no detrimental impact to the worm. Sapphire Green contains no active chemicals, but still dramatically reduces worm casts. Laboratory trials have shown that earthworms will move away from treated areas, either deeper into the soil or away from the treated area entirely. Sapphire Green can be used all year round, but will have greatest effect in the early and late season whilst worms are closest to the surface of the soil.
- Spray when worms are near the surface during Spring and Autumn months.
- Avoid spraying in drought or frozen ground conditions. DO NOT mix with products which acidify water.
Here to help
Request more information
|Approx. Longevity||2-3 weeks|
|Cutting height||> 2mm|
|Guaranteed Analysis||15-0-0 + SO₃|
|Additional Elements||82.5% SO₃|
|Pack Size||10 lts|
|Application Rate||20-40 lts/ha|
|Water rate||400-800 lts/ha|
|Suggested Soil Temperature for Application (oC)|